WELCOME TO RHEA SPORTS!
Where Community Building is Made Priority
The wide range of activities and experiences offered at Camp Imagination empower your child to get out of their comfort zone and awaken their inner leader. By providing these growth and development opportunities, we are establishing a culture of excellence designed to foster the understanding and wherewithal for young people to chart their own path. Browse our site and contact us to find out more about what we offer.
ABOUT RHEA SPORTS
Our 2022 strategy is to build a viable AAU organization that will serve as the anchor program for our youth interaction. Through the game of basketball, we will be able to promote and reinforce leadership skills, thereby; establishing cognition, the physical ability, the strategic awareness and the mental acuity to design and pursue their chosen paths. Our enriched program will serve as a guide to independence and self-confidence all while making new friends and learning exciting new skills.
1. Language- it is important that our language is encouraging, overcoming, and engaging
2. All players play in every game an equal amount of time until the last 4 minutes of any game. (Last 4 minutes- hot hands only!).
3. Each player must participate in all activities and fundraising.
4. As a requirement of participation, each player and player's family will be responsible for providing team hydration and snack items as identified by team nutritionist.
5. Any absences exempts you from participating in that week's game related activities.
6. Tournaments will be played on Saturdays (dates TBD)
July 1- July 31, 2022